T.I.C., the Tantalum-Niobium International Study Center has published their latest quarterly newsletter, featuring an article about the decrease in supply chain risk of tantalum of the past decade. T.I.C., as a partner in the EU H2020 RIA project TARANTULA, will support the project with its niobium-tantalum industrial network by organizing workshops for industry to communicate about the TARANTULA achievements.
Bulletin No.179 of the journal of the global tantalum and niobium industry has now been published and is free to download.
As well as the regular features, this edition includes:
- Ekeberg Prize: Winner 2019
- Reliable supply of tantalum: how tantalum supply chain risk has fallen since 2000
- A kilo of tantalum in my pocket
- ITSCI in focus: lifting the lid on finances
- Technology research on preparation of new type texture tantalum blank
- The grave of Charles Hatchett gets renovated by the T.I.C.
For more information, visit the T.I.C. website.
Copyright: T.I.C. 2019